Interior Painting Services
From lightening up one or two rooms to a complete interior painting project no job is too big or too small for us. We paint the following areas:
Our Interior Painters Treat Your Space Like Their Own
This means putting paint where it's meant to go and not getting it where it's not meant to go.
All your furniture, flooring and windows will be covered, so they won't get any paint on them. Where appropriate, areas will be masked with tape to ensure you get straight lines where different colours meet.
If there's any furniture that's too big or heavy for you to move into the centre of the room - our painters will be happy to help you move it.
Interior Painting Process
- We'll cover all furniture, flooring and windows with a combination of drop sheets and plastic film
- Wallpaper will be removed and GIB re-finished to a level appropriate for painting
- Holes or cracks in the surfaces will be repaired or filled and sanded smooth to make them look like new again.
- Re-putty windows if needed
- Primed and seal areas that need it
- Apply quality top coat products
- Remove all rubbish & leave your space spotless
Free Colour Consultation
If choosing paint colours is driving you mad. We'll send a qualified colour consultant to help you decide your colour scheme. Just ask us after you've received your quote.
Prices That Don't Change
At Go 1 Day Painting you'll receive a detailed written quote outlining the scope of your project. Our interior painters work from these scopes to ensure your job is finished on time and on budget.
Our accurate, upfront pricing means you'll never get hit with an unexpected bill you didn't plan for.